Please Read These Terms and Conditions Carefully Before Using This Site
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our websites:
Who we are and how to contact us
All sites are operated by Lifemarque Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02531239 and have our registered office at Units 1 & 8 Bacchus House, Calleva Park, Aldermaston, Berkshire, RG7 8EN. Our main trading address is at Units 1 & 8 Bacchus House, Calleva Park, Aldermaston, Berkshire RG7 8EN. Our VAT number is 573 0142 67. We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 44 (0)118 981 1433.
By using our sites you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
If you purchase goods from our sites, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use any of our sites, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our sites
We may update and change our sites from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our sites
Our sites are made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our sites for business and operational reasons.
We may transfer this Agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from any of our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on any of our sites
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on any of our sites.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information uploaded by other users of the site, including reviews. This information has not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our sites do not represent our views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 44 (0)118 981 1433.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
Uploading content to our site
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in rights you are giving us to use material you upload below.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media including to promote the site or the service [to expire when the user deletes the content from the site OR forever];
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content for their purposes [to expire when the user deletes the content from the site OR forever].
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our sites. You access the sites and download material from it at your own risk and we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our sites
You may link to our home pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to any of our sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our sites must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of any of our sites other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
You are not permitted to use any trademark owned by Lifemarque Limited without our express permission to do so.
Lifemarque Limited Terms of Supply
Please download to read our Terms of Supply.
LittleLife Christmas Competition 2021
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm, 21st December 2021.
- No entry details submitted after this time will be valid. Entry is open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 or older, but excludes employees of Lifemarque Ltd their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- The competition is free to enter – no purchase or marketing newsletter opt-in is necessary.
- The prize from LittleLife is in the form of a voucher code which can be used on www.littlelife.com. This voucher will be valid for 6 months.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those who entered the competition, and they will be notified by LittleLife with 28 days of the closing date.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable to another person and is not redeemable for cash.
- Only one entry per person will be available.
- Lifemarque Ltd’s decision is final.
- Should a winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a winner’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction which may result in any entry being lost or not properly recorded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.